6 Month Hourly Contract 9-15 hrs/Week
RADAR Productions serves queer audiences and artists in San Francisco through free and affordable literary arts programs that authentically reflect Queer communities’ experiences. RADAR’s creates a platform for emerging queer artists, commissions the creation of new work, and gives voice to innovative Queer writers and artists.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter to coordinate our 2021 Events. The Sister Spit Tour is a legacy program for RADAR Productions and while we understand COVID 19 restrictions limit our ability to gather, it will not stop the show. Additionally, we are launching a multi-disciplinary project this year that is sure to ignite the senses. We need someone with Zoom prowess and the ability to digitally entice a crowd for literary events.
● Virtual event management
● Tech Rehearsals
● Progress Meetings with Supervisor
● Managing Event Calendar
● Managing Eventbrite tickets and Zoom Links
● Customer Service
● Organized & Detail Oriented
● Experience with end to end project management
● Experience marketing events online
● Extensive experience producing virtual shows, setting up breakout sessions, and running events smoothly on the back end of virtual platforms.
● Experience with Google Suite, Canva, & Hoote Suite
● A passion for literary arts and artists
● A racial equity lens
Interested in applying? Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Event Coordinator Application".
Position is open until filled with an ideal start date of January 6, 2021.